Monday, July 1, 2002

July ~ 2002

Tummy Time is not SO bad ... especially when I get to pose for the camera that mom seems to have attached to her face ALL the time
This is me with my Grandma's daddy GREAT Grandpa Stanley. We went to visit him to celebrate Great Grandma's birthday. I think I am almost as big as G'pa Stanley!!
This is me with my grandma's mom ... GREAT Grandma Beatrice. We went down to her house to celebrate her birthday (and Grandma's too because they are 2 days apart) ... it was a lot of fun. GREAT Grandma makes me SMILE ...
This is me sleeping on my Grandma's lap. We went to Grandma's house for a sleep over because tomorrow we are having a Birthday Party for Great Grandma Beatrice
ROLLED OVER! We were at Grandmas house to celebrate Grandma and Great Grandma's birthdays and I was lying on the floor "trying" to roll over. I did it once and got SO excited ... now I think I am so cool except I get a little temper when I get stuck on my belly ... I guess I better learn to roll back huh?
Mr. Frog - you are just cracking me up! I am glad that we're friends!
Mommy says this picture makes me look like I have an attitude already ... WHO ME!?!?
Mommy loves this picture of me because of how CHUBBY my CHEEKS are ... she thinks I look cute with BIG cheeks ... I think she's right
I held my bottle all by myself ... this is a picture of me eating but I wasn't able to hold it alone quite yet ... but now I can, I am getting SO big!
Mommy and daddy are making me laugh SO hard I am going to wet my pants ... I do that ALL the time anyhow so what's the difference right?
Well the doctor says I sure am a chubby baby but VERY healthy. I had 4 more shots today but mommy kept her word and didn't come alone. Grandma drove up to go with us and she held me while I got my shots. Mommy said she heard me screaming all the way out in the waiting room ... Good Lungs huh?
Just too hot for me to be outside. There seems to be water sticking all over my belly and I don't like it ... mom why am I ALL WET ... I think maybe we should stay inside for a little while ...
I think I might be a tiny bit tired ...
HAPPY 4th of JULY! My Grandma always has a 4th of July party but this year it was early so mommy and daddy took me down to party at Grandma's. She had a lot of friends over and they ALL thought I was beautiful. It was AWFUL hot outside though so mommy and me stayed in the AC for a while. Once the sun went down we went outside and partied some more. On July 4th our neighbors Dan and Jenny had a party at their house so mommy and daddy took me to visit. One of the neighbor kids, Samantha, loves me and couldn't put me down. She played with me for a long time. We had a blast! Then it was time for fireworks so me, mommy, daddy, Koz and Sarah went out on our deck in the backyard and watched the fireworks going off down on the Lake. It was very neat!
This is Aimee and her husband Tony. We are sitting in the food court at the Mall of America. Right down below us is where Camp Snoopy is with ALL the neat rides that I will get to go on when I get a little bigger!!
This is my mommy's friend from high school. She lives with her husband Tony in California. They drove out to visit Aimee's mommy in Michigan and they stopped in Minnesota to see me and mommy. It was a lot of FUN! Aimee is the one whoe bought me my Mr. Frog beanie toy that I just LOVE LOVE LOVE ... when Aimee was here I was playing with her belly a lot, well it turned out that Aimee is going to have a baby too. She is "supposed" to have him on March 10, 2003 and his name will be Mason Alexander ... CONGRATS Aimee and Tony!

No comments:

Post a Comment