Saturday, June 1, 2002

June ~ 2002

This is me in my exersaucer. I am playing with my toy named Mr. Frog! Mommy's friend Aimee sent it to me all the way from California and I just LOVE HIM! I give him BIG hugs and I even cuddle with him to put myself to sleep ... THANKS AIMEE!
Mommy says she doesn't know why I look SO sad in this picture
Mommy says I need some tummy time. I don't really like it much but as long as I can eat my fingers I guess I'll do it for a little while.

We don't have any pictures of today ... (ooopppsss) but me and mommy DID go shopping for daddy and he was SO surprised when he opened his Minnesota Vikings presents ... he LOVES the Vikings so me and mommy bought him a new light, some coasters and some stickers!! He was VERY happy about that!! HAPPY 1st FATHER'S DAY DADDY!!
I have a favorite toy frog rattle ... but we were in Wal-Mart one day and mommy dropped it and lost it so we had to "try" and find another one ... we didn't until about a month later!! Here I am with my frog toy in this picture ...
My cousin Zachary LOVES me too. He is so nice to me. When I was in the jolly jumper my feet wouldn't touch the floor so he built a stack of pillows so I could "try" to bounce. Thanks Zachary!
Tiny hands and little fingers. Poppy likes rubbing my little hands and my nanny likes to rub my chubby knuckles. I get showered with LOVE everywhere I go!
KISSES - KISSES - KISSES! Hey do I have any skin left on that cheek? I think my Aunt Niki should switch side don't you?
SO SAD ... because today we leave to go back home to Minnesota. My nanny doesn't like it when I leave her. She said mommy and daddy need to move closer ... (psst I agree nan!)
My Aunt Jenny love me ... can't you tell? I think she would like to steal me from my mommy and daddy so she could cuddle with me forever but I think her "baby" Justyn would be a little sad, not to mention so would mommy and daddy!
WHAT!! My mom is trying to marry me off already! Actually this is mommy's best friend Alyssa's son Ryan. He was born in July 2001 and was pretty fun to play with. Mommy and "Aunt" Alyssa wanted to get our pictures taken together and this is how it turned out! I am 3 months old in this picture and Ryan is 10 months!
Just 'hanging around' at my nanny and poppy's house. This Jolly jumper was my cousin Justyn's when he was a baby and now I get to use it. I am not quite sure how to bounce yet but it sure is weird just "hanging" here ...
My poppy loves to cuddle with me even when I am sleeping. He has very strong arms and makes me feel safe and warm ... I could get used to this, I think he could too!
This is my cousin Justyn. The last time he came to visit me and he fed me a bottle I was SO much smaller. Now I almost cover his whole lap. Boy those bottles sure are helping me grow BIG and STRONG!!
In June my mommy's "baby" brother UNCLE Harry got married to my Aunt Amanda. There wedding was on June 8th so mommy and daddy and me flew out before the wedding so we could be there to celebrate. It was my very first trip on an airplane and mommy said I was SO good. I slept the whole time to New York and back to my house. I can't wait to go back and visit ...

No comments:

Post a Comment