Sunday, September 1, 2002

September ~ 2002

Spit Face and Pig Tails!
Well since we live in Minnesota and OF COURSE it gets cold here mommy and daddy bought me a new winter coat. I put it on to model for this picture, mommy says I look like a Campbell Soup Kid?
Blowing Rasberries!
Are you talking to me?
Piggy Tails!
Sleep Sitting!
I got my 1st tooth on September 21, 2002 ... mommy didn't even know I was teething because I have been so GREAT ... no fever, cold, crying or anything "normal" when it comes to teething ... I'm tough!!
Sleeping on my daddy!
Growing just like me! This is my Jaden Rose my nanny bought for me when she visited in May. Remember how small it was in the last picture? Well what d'ya know it is growing as fast as I am ...
I guess I look kinda cute with my bow in my hair don't I? Ok mom, you can keep doing this it's sort of growing on me now!
Uh-Oh! Mommy put a bow in my hair again, something tells me I will be having my hair like this a lot more often don't you think so too?
ROLLED OVER
Today, September 16, 2002, I was upstairs with mommy and daddy and I was on my belly and the next thing I knew I was on my back ... after about 5 times I was a pro ...
Hey Mom ... I think you forgot to put some water in my cup ... I guess that's a good thing since it would have been ALL over me huh?
I had more shots today, are they ever going to end? Mommy and daddy both took me this time and mommy left when the shots started and daddy had to hold me this time ... poor daddy!
We met some of mom's coworkers at the Mall of America. I got to see Snoopy, Charlie Brown, Linus, Lucy and Sally sing and dance up on stage. We met Tim and Cheri and their son Ben along with Terry's step-daughter Sydney. We had a lot of fun. We also went to Lego Land and I got to watch ALL the kids race the lego cars they built.
FIRST WORD
My 1st word was Ma-Ma and I said it on September 2, 2002 ... mommy was so happy that I said Ma-Ma before daddy ... silly mommy because a month later on 10-05-02 I said Da-Da .... YEAH!

No comments:

Post a Comment